Does anybody read these?

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Hmmmm, I wonder...

...How many points the Chinese buffet has? I really want something yummy and fattening tonight. BUT I'm doing so well and I really don't want to have a set-back.

I guess I can stop at Kroger after the gym and buy the stuff to make a low-fat stir-fry. And if I really want it, I bet I have enough points to grab an egg roll at the local chinese joint. I'll have to check.

Oh wait, mom just called. Chicken teriyaki 6" from Subway is waiting at home. Not EXACTLY the same, but it'll do in a pinch.

Must refill water bottle and get ready to head out of work for the day. I have a date with my mp3 player at the track!

3 comment(s):

Did you put my info in the mail yet?

By Blogger rosalie, at 1/05/2006 11:42 PM  

It'll be in today's mail. It's been sitting on my desk waiting patiently for me to copy it...Sorry.

Points are fun. You're gonna love it.

By Blogger Laura, at 1/06/2006 8:45 AM  

You are forgiven I know life is crazy right now.

By Blogger rosalie, at 1/06/2006 9:23 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home