Does anybody read these?

Thursday, January 26, 2006

God Always Has a Plan B...

For my birthday, I got a copy of a book called God Always Has a Plan B for women. It's a cute little book with all kinds of wisdom. As you all know I've put a lot more responsibility in God's hands lately. I would probably be a lot more nervous about my move and such if it weren't for me putting a lot of trust in God to help me make the right decisions. And he's guiding me along the path.

I came to Nashville to go house-hunting and to apply for a few jobs. My mom couldn't believe that I'd head down here with no interviews, but the fact is I'm moving here job or not. It'll be harder if I don't have a job, but there are lots of jobs here, and I'll be fine...

Well, you'll remember I had that great interview a couple of weeks ago and they decided to hire someone else? But told me they liked me and hoped I could somehow get involved? On my way here yesterday, they called me. It didn't work out with the other person and I have a job interview tomorrow. I am excited. I'm still not sure it's the right job, but it'd be a job until I found the right job, if it came to that. It can't hurt to go over there since I'm already in town, right?

This trip has been fun although we didn't get as much accomplished as I'd like today. We had to reassess the game plan for house-hunting, but we're ready to conquer the world tomorrow. I found the cutest little house today and I might go see it tomorrow, but the location wasn't fantastic. Actually, it's in an absolutely great neighborhood, it's just not really close to much of anything.

We had fun tonight, and have more fun on the agenda tomorrow. I told Amy if I get this job we're going to have a very fun celebratory dinner and I am picking up the tab. And if I'd happen to get the one I'm applying for tomorrow that pays twice as much? We'll have to pop open a bottle of Dom to celebrate.

Big day planned and already running on way too little sleep, so tune in tomorrow for more fun from the Music City.

1 comment(s):

Sorry I had to tag you again...

http://oneforjc.blogspot.com/

Thanks :o)

By Blogger one4JC, at 1/28/2006 8:07 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home