Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Migraine 1, Laura 0

So, I am up at an ungodly hour because I went to bed at 7 p.m. I woke up at 1:58, but realized that was a little early for life (although I'd gotten an entire night's sleep at that point), so I tossed and turned until 5 a.m. I felt fine when I finally woke up, although I am wondering if there is any of last night's dinner left. When Mom was making it at 4 p.m. (about 30 minutes before Mr. Migraine came to town), it sounded and smelled fantastic. By the time it was served I was headed toward bed to sleep with a pillow over my head to drown out all light and sound. Now that I've been up for a while and am starting to work on all the stuff that I couldn't do last night -- most of it requires a computer -- I'm realizing I'm not doing as well as I thought. There's a dull pain percolating in my head again. I just don't understand why my body does this to me. I figured I could get all caught up and get ready to go on my trip tomorrow and I'm suspecting that all I'm going to be able to do is go back to bed with a cold wash cloth on my head.

I'll be back later, and I'll try to come up with something good to write. At some point today I HAVE to get on this computer and do work. It's just not going to be right now.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home