Does anybody read these?

Monday, February 13, 2006

Five weeks?!? OMG, five weeks!?!

I have soooo much to do in the next five weeks. Do I have time to lose a thigh? Do I want to color my hair? I know I need to get it cut, although I think I've let it grow out enough to do what I want to it. I need new clothes. And new nails. Did I mention I need to lose a thigh?

I also have to find a job and finish packing. Luckily all I have left is the contents of my room here. Not too much. If I could get a whole apartment packed in a few days, this should be noooo problem.

Anyhow, there are parties to plan, folks to pick up at the airport, suitcases to pack. It's going to be a fun weekend, but there's so much to do between now and then.

Most importantly, I need to learn how to articulate a sentence and carry on my half of an intelligent, adult conversation without looking like an idiot. I'm a talker. I can BS with the best of them. And I've never met someone who has me completely befuddled every time I talk to him. I'm never at a loss for words. This is something very new, and it doesn't help that he might give me a run for my money in the talking department. Oh well, hopefully he finds my speechlessness endearing. I've stopped drooling on myself when he's around, so that's a step in the right direction, eh?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home