Does anybody read these?

Monday, February 13, 2006

Special Valentine's Quiz Edition...

In honor of Valentine's Day, I'm taking online quizzes, although I haven't found the "What Color is Your Heart?" one Rosalie did. Her code isn't working...

My love quote:

Your Love Quote

Love is like pi -- natural, irrational, and very important.
What Love Quote Suits You?


This is interesting...
Guys Like That You're Charming

You're the girl most guys can't get out of their heads
Even if they met you on a bad hair day :-)
You just seem to "click" with everyone you meet
So even if a guy forgets about you for a second... his friends haven't!
What Do Guys Like About You?


OK, yeah, this one is right on.
Your Famous Movie Kiss is from Gone With The Wind

"Great balls of fire. Don't bother me anymore, and don't call me sugar."
What Famous Movie Kiss Are You?


If anyone's buying me flowers tomorrow, I LOVE pink roses.
You Are a Light Pink Rose

You represent sweetness and grace.

Your vibe: Kind and gentle

Falling in love with you: is like falling in love with a best friend
What Color Rose Are You?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home