Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

If you like snark...

...click here.

Just to warn y'all, some of you won't get it. Some of you will take away a totally different, yet equally humorous, idea about it. Some of you will think it's hilarious. Some folks who visit here might even be pissed, but almost everything I do seems to piss them off. You'd think at some point they'd realize that sometimes I do things just to piss them off, but oh well. Mostly it was a byproduct of a little free time, a little Crown Royal and a laptop with a wireless Internet. I will be permanantly traumatized by some of the legwork, in case you were wondering.

6 comment(s):

That still cracks me up everytime I see it. Sorry that you had to be so traumatized by KU to get some of the material. I truely have sympathy for you on that one because you know we have the same feeling about him.

By Blogger rosalie, at 2/15/2006 9:24 AM  

OK, Sheri is a nosey bugger so I'm totally confused by the recent posts, and yet totally curious about the recent posts. Someday you'll have to enlighten me if you wish . . . I told you I was nosey.

By Blogger Sheri, at 2/15/2006 1:29 PM  

Oh Sheri, if it weren't so damn embarrassing, I'd probably just tell everyone everything. But I feel pretty dumb for even getting in the mess...

One day I know I'm going to drink too much Crown Royal and think it's brilliant to spill the beans, especially since no one's given me one good reason not to do that.

I guess you'll just have to keep reading and wait. (Buying me some Crown Royal might help!)

By Blogger Laura, at 2/15/2006 1:54 PM  

LJ, What if you are not right?
Then what?
If you are wrong, you could be hoisting yourself on your own petard.
Shadow

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/18/2006 8:01 AM  

Oh Shadow, I so very desperately wanted to be wrong, but the pieces of the puzzle don't fit, and they fit less today than they did yesterday. But maybe I am wrong. Along with the folks I've met from the islands, the folks I've met who work for Kenny, and the fans I've met who were supposed to be part of stories that didn't happen. There are a lot more people who say "no" than "yes."

As I've said probably ONE THOUSAND times here. PROVE me wrong, and I'll apologize. Regardless, I'm pretty much done with this topic unless I drink excessively and have a laptop within reach...

By Blogger Laura, at 2/18/2006 9:25 AM  

Ooops. Aside from saying I'd apologize, I didn't really answer your question. So what if I'm wrong? Y'all have made it very clear that you're not interested in being my friend anymore, although you must find me fascinating. That's cool. And contrary to popular belief, I wasn't using y'all for your "connections" to Kenny. But, the reality is that I don't need any connections to Kenny. I'm good in that department. And it actually works better for me the less I know about him. So, if I'm wrong, I will just keep going with life the way I am. It doesn't really affect me one iota.

By Blogger Laura, at 2/18/2006 9:35 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home