Does anybody read these?

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Sick day...

I had great intentions today. I had planned to get up and clean today. I was going to do dishes and laundry and all kinds of other weekend tasks. And I woke up and I felt like I'd been hit with a ton of bricks. I am sick. There is some sort of congestion in my chest that is not being slowed down by Advil Cold & Sinus. I ache. I am having trouble breathing. I don't have enough air to work out, but fortunately I am really too sick to eat so I'm hoping they'll cancel each other out.

So, anyhow, I got out of my PJs long enough to do a few things outside, including dealing with a very flat rear tire on my car. It just turned 7 p.m. and I am back in the PJs. I'm thinking bedtime is not much further off.

I am just really hoping I somehow get better on my own. I have no insurance right now, but if I'm not feeling better on Monday I'll go to urgent care. Last time my chest and lower throat felt like this, I ended up with pneumonia. My temperature is normal, so I'm hoping it's just some type of chest cold.

Regardless, I can't think very straight, so I may not be writing too much until I feel a little better. I just hate that I had all these plans and all I've been able to do is sit in bed and drink tea.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home