Does anybody read these?

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Not really a photo...

I've been thinking for some time that adding bright, vibrant, Caribbean-themed colors to my home might improve my mood. And besides, I'm ready for a change. So, once I get settled and start decorating, my living room fabrics are going to be Waverly's Cabana Village and Marina Del Ray. And when I saw this art print, which comes from a web site of paintings from the islands, I decided that I will be buying this and putting it in my living room.

It's called St. Thomas Girls, and the artist's web site is here.

2 comment(s):

I personally like the one called "Bliss II". I just sat here and imagined it was me....

By Blogger one4JC, at 3/05/2006 6:09 PM  

I am really loving some of those paintings. I may have to purchase a few myself.

By Blogger rosalie, at 3/05/2006 10:20 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home