Does anybody read these?

Friday, March 03, 2006

New additions on the blogroll!!!!

OK, I finally got around to updating my links, and here's some commentary on the new sites I've added.

First of all, one of my blogging buddies has moved to a new home on the web. Find her at Excape at its finest.

I've been reading this blog for a couple of weeks now, and she even inspired my "Blog Envy" post. The more I read her, the more I like her. Check her out at She Just Walks Around With It.

I love my California bloggers, and I've been reading Dusty for a while. I think she's got a great writing style, seems like a sweet person, and she's a Democrat who loves baseball. Seriously, how could you NOT read Moments In Time?

Last, but certainly not least are two bloggers I "met" through Wil Wheaton's blog. I don't know them personally, but they seem to run in those same circles of very funny writing actors/acting writers. Shane cracks me up and I do believe Annie is well on her way to becoming a "real" blogger.

I hope you all find something you enjoy. I just find myself going back to these places, so the links might be as much for me to remember where to find everyone!

1 comment(s):

Thanks for the heads up Laura. I had ready the one already but found a new one to check out also. I am not a very adept writer and never claimed to be but this gives me an outlet. Thanks again for encouraging me.

By Blogger rosalie, at 3/03/2006 4:26 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home