Does anybody read these?

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sneak preview...

For my dear readers from Indiana:

Are we still on for Labor Day weekend with the Caribbean Cowboy?!?

Here's a sneak preview if you're undecided. We need to coordinate if we're going to do that...

8 comment(s):

I think I need a cold shower now so if you'll excuse me....

By Blogger one4JC, at 6/04/2006 6:48 PM  

Does that mean we are still on? The tickets will go on sale sometime before 6/24, so I will keep you posted...

By Blogger Laura, at 6/04/2006 7:50 PM  

Ummmm...I don't want it to be 9/3 yet. I've got a whole lot of K-man to see before then.

Although TBWYH would have more free time then...

By Blogger Laura, at 6/04/2006 9:08 PM  

I need to work on the hubby, but I'm pretty sure I'm in as long as I can hop a ride with One4jc

By Blogger Sheri, at 6/05/2006 6:59 AM  

I just had visions of Sheri and One4JC taking the scooter to Indy. I know the scooter isn't for the highway, but I just thought it was a funny thing to picture.

By Blogger Laura, at 6/05/2006 8:24 AM  

I told you it was like a rock show, and seriously he's pretty easy on the eyes.

I just hope your sister doesn't eat the magic jello and get all crazy and attack KC! But if TBWYH has to pry her off him, I'm sooo in!

By Blogger Laura, at 6/05/2006 10:19 AM  

Okay, it's official - I schmoozed the hubby and I'm READY! So . . . I'm in and if it's okay I'm bringing another girl from work. So that makes for 2.

By Blogger Sheri, at 6/05/2006 2:20 PM  

I'm not from Indy but I'm 99% sure I'll be there... Do I Count?!?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/07/2006 7:39 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home