Does anybody read these?

Thursday, May 25, 2006

The pre-game show (Or is it the pre-show game?)

So, Saturday Alexis and I are going on an adventure.

As you all know, I had never planned to see everyone's favorite cowboy when he came to Columbus because I thought that I would be moved by then.

Well, once I knew I wasn't moving until the end of May, I decided that I should go. Alexis and I did some sleuthing and snagged us some 12th row seats. I normally don't ever buy tickets from brokers, but they were only $4 above face value, so it wasn't too traumatic.

And I planned a surprise for someone. But since it's a surprise, I really can't tell you what it is. If it works out, maybe I'll have something to say when I get back.

Or maybe I'll just be coy and squeal like a girl and keep it to myself like I have been so often lately. I guess as excited as I am for all the cool things in my life, there are some things for which I don't really want to have an audience.

That's how it should be, I think.

But before I can go spend the weekend at a show, there's so much that I end up doing.

I went tanning and I now am a nice shade of brown all over. I didn't get burned at all. I absolutely love my new tanning place. I hope I can find one this nice when I get to TN.

Tomorrow I go to get my hair cut and my nails done. (Which I needed to do anyhow.)

I bought new pants, but I also needed those because I never did find my old khakis that were missing.

I went to Bath & Body Works because I had a coupon to get my islandy-smelling body lotion free if I bought the matching shower gel. But nothing is really free at Bath & Body Works. I was so proud of myself for just getting what was on my list and using my coupon. So as I'm checking out the girl at the counter tells me that for an extra $15, I can get this really cool beach bag that has two special-edition lotions (that you can only get in the beach bag) inside. Well, wouldn't you know that I absolutely love the lotion. Anyhow, the bag is really cute and I'm sure I can find something to do with it. If nothing else I can use it as a tote to take to work once I have work again.

Anyhow, it's a cute bag.



We'll see how the surprise goes over. I'm happy with it, if no one else is.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home