Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Interview

I hadn't given an update from yesterday's interview.

I thought it went well. The position sounded great, it seemed like we were getting along well. She seemed impressed with my skills.

She even said that. I had the right skills and "impressive" qualifications. But then she said that she figured she'd just know it when she met the right person. Soooo, I'm assuming that means I am NOT the right person. But I don't think the door's closed. I think that if she doesn't find the "right" person that I'm still in the running.

So, the thank-you notes have been sent and the wait continues...

I have another interview tomorrow. Is it my dream job? Nope. Would it pay the bills? Yeah, it would. I wouldn't be living high on the hog, but I'd be OK. So, maybe that'll work out for me.

Because something has to. I'm at the end of the rope with my current job. I told them today that I wasn't sure if I'd be staying. I've been applying at other places. I love my work, but unfortunately I can't make my bills unless I work two jobs and they have not been accommodating at all with my schedule. Surely I'll find someone in this town who needs someone to cover the evening shift for them, right?

1 comment(s):

I have my fingers crossed for you!! Sending you lots of love and luck that this will work out!!!

By Blogger Unknown, at 9/14/2006 2:10 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home