Does anybody read these?

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The solution...

So, to solve my writer's block problem, I did the most obvious thing.

I bought new stationery. I got the cutest little striped notecards at Target.

Do I know what's going inside? Well, no. Not really. Not at all, actually.

That's a lie. I have a few ideas. It'll just change 800 times before I pick up the pen.

Sometimes letters are the only way to say something, to rebuild the bridge. And honestly, we spend so much time e-mailing, texting, blogging, calling people that none of us know how to write. My penmanship is absolutely atrocious these days, and that pisses me off a little.

But I will try. Either it works or it doesn't, right?

I was going to say "no big deal," but it IS a big deal. Or at least I hope it is. We will see...

And who knows? Maybe some of you will get a note on my really cool new notecards.

2 comment(s):

I am glad to be back with ya....

By Blogger one4JC, at 9/21/2006 8:00 PM  

Im in! Im in! *whew*

It looks awfully nice in here lady..I like how you have spruced that place up!

I feel the same way about writing notes. I love to get things that someone took the time to write..or mail. Who gets good mail anymore? Its so nice to see it though.

By Blogger fre, at 9/21/2006 9:59 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home