Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Grandma's Words of Wisdom...

My Grandma is very wise for her 74 years. She gave me these pieces of advice.

1. When you argue with a fool, two fools are arguing.

2. When you assume, you make an ass out of u and me.

These are not as wise, but entertaining:

3. Never eat yellow snow.

4. Don't sit on cold, wet concrete (because it will give you hemmorhoids).

My other grandma died when I was 7 years old. She also gave me some wise advice.

1. Never do anything you wouldn't the Virgin Mary to see.

2. If you eat the last of the Planters Cheese Balls, don't put the empty canister back in the cupboard.

I'm going to follow my grandma's advice. Assumptions just hurt people and make you look foolish. And there's no point in trying to have a battle of wits with someone who's ill-equipped.

And seriously, I try hard to be a good Christian, and that's all I can do. Instead of stooping to others' levels, I'll just continue to pray that God gives the strength, courage and knowledge they need to move on.

With that, I shall reopen my blog to the public. God bless you all.

1 comment(s):

Hi LJ! Yoo hoo! Waving to you up there on the high road! Isn't it nice? The weather's great, too, huh? Good on ya, friend. I love you. Keep it up! xxoo

By Blogger TanteToma, at 9/20/2006 5:52 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home