Does anybody read these?

Monday, October 02, 2006

I heart surveys, part ?!?

I stole this one from Andrea, and it looks fun.

ARE YOU:
1. A cuddler? I can be.
2. A morning person? How much coffee do you have?
3. Are you a perfectionist?: I can be, but I'm working on it.
4. An only child? Nope. I have three brothers.
5. Catholic?: Yes
6. In your pajamas?: I am.
7. Currently suffering from a broken heart?: Not really.
8. Left-handed?: No
9. Addicted to MySpace?: I'm not sure I understand MySpace, but I do have one that I rarely use.
10. Shy around the opposite gender? I am, unless I'm like 0% attracted to the guy.

DO YOU:
11. Bite your nails?: Sometimes
12. Get paranoid at times?: Yeppers
13. Currently regret something that you have said?: Life's too short for regrets.
14. Curse frequently when you get mad? I have been known to use colorful language.
15. Enjoy country music?: Yee-haw!
16. Enjoy jazz music?: Yes
17. Enjoy smoothies?: Not generally because most of them have bananas. Blech.
18. Enjoy talking on the phone?: Depends on who's on the other end of the line.
19. Have a lot to learn?: Don't we all?
20. Have a pet?: Not really here in Nashville.
21. Have a tendency to fall for the 'wrong' person?: Nah
22. Have all your grandparents?: My mom's mom is the only one left.
23. Have at least one sibling?: Yes
24. Have been told that you are smart?: Yes
25. Have a broken bone?: No
26. Have Caller I.D. on your phone?: Yep

LAST PERSON WHO:
1. Slept in your bed besides you?: That'd be Kay.
2. Saw you cry?: I think my roommate Keith got me last night.
3. You went to the mall with: Does Lexi-lou-lou shopping while I worked last weekend count? If not, I think it'd be Rosalie.
4. You went to dinner with?: Ashley
5. You talked to on the phone?: Miss Kay. That was fun. Good times.
6. Broke your heart?: I'll have to decide if I'm heartbroken first...
7. Made you laugh?: Oh, I probably shouldn't say because they might read it and it might hurt their feelings, but I was rolling on the ground in convulsions peeing. Funny stuff!

ARE YOU:
1. Simple or complicated? Simple
2. Hardcore?: Most likely no
3. Tired?: Always

DO YOU PREFER:
1. Flowers or candy?: Flowers. Unless the candy is Belgian chocolate.
2. Grey or black?: Hmmm...not a big fan of either, really.
3. Color or black and white photos?: Black and white lately.
4. Lust or Love?: I'm becoming a big fan of lust.
5. Sunrise or sunset?: Sunrise is a tad bit early for me.
6. M&Ms or Skittles?: Skittles
7. Staying up late or waking up early?: Still not a morning person.

DO YOU PREFER:
1. Sun or moon?: I think the moon is incredibly romantic.
2. Winter or fall?: Fall is my favorite.
3. Left or right?: Left.
4. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream?: Chocolate all the way.

IN THE LAST MONTH, HAVE YOU:
1. Been hugged: Yep. (I think my last hug was from Mr. Davis on Thursday!)
2. Felt stupid: sure
3. Missed someone: I did, but now it's all good :)
4. Got drunk: Now don't go calling me a raging alcoholic or anything...
5. Been sick: Not really (I'm knocking on wood as I type this.)
6. Danced crazy: I did dance crazy (see the part about the booze!)
7. Gotten your hair cut: Nope, I just might grow it out.
8. Cried?: I cried last night. Damn hormones.

3 comment(s):

Funny thing.
I like this one.
My darling husband has me ON VIDEO! CLOGGING to Rocky Top, doing something called "The Ruby" and many other things that will probably never - every be done again. AND sober to boot! Dressed all western sweatin up a storm drinking coffee.
I must see you. I must have pancakes or something with ya'.
I am feelin' like a Laura visit is coming on.
Yes indeed.

By Blogger Unknown, at 10/03/2006 2:50 PM  

YaY I was the last person to sleep in your bed... but you weren't in it. That was my first introduction to Keith. I got to listen to him pee.

And back off Mr Davis would ya?!?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/03/2006 4:07 PM  

You are always welcome to come visit. Ask Kay, she's coming in 10 days or so. I can't believe you clogged sober!

We have IHOP. Great place for pancakes.

By Blogger Laura, at 10/03/2006 6:20 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home