Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

And apparently everyone has not yet got the word...

Sometime next week I am starting a new job. It's not an exciting job, but it gets me out of the house and I'll be earning enough money to buy more booze so I can live up to this whole raging alcoholic rumor. Apparently my future employers didn't hear about it, so shush.

Just kidding, folks. Not about the job, but I still love the boozehound thing. Good times!

Oh, and if anyone saw me on Broadway last night with my celebratory "I have a job" bar tab, then you shush. And I'm still not an alcoholic. You tell me you can listen to an extremely hot man sing Keith Whitley and Merle Haggard covers all night without drinking whiskey. I'll bet you can't.

Anyhow, more on job stuff tomorrow. I'm going another round on my part-time job and I have a suspicion the story will end with me quitting, but I'm not quite positive yet.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home