Does anybody read these?

Sunday, October 01, 2006

A little surprising...

You Are 50% Open

You are a fairly open person, but you also like to maintain your privacy.
You definitely will tell all (okay, almost all) to your closest friends...
But strangers and acquaintances only get a peek into your life.
How Open Are You?


Really the only thing that I've disliked about the changes I've made over the last year is how distrustful and guarded I've become. It used to be that I was pretty much an open book. Yeah, there were things that were private. However, my motto went from "A stranger is only a friend you haven't met yet" to "Trust no one." That's hard. Some things I like that I don't share with other people. As everyone's favorite anorexic actress (OK maybe only mine) would say, "Sometimes you need to keep your precious things precious." And that's true. But I think that it's human nature to want to tell people when you're happy, excited, pissed, etc. And honestly, I think you'd explode if you kept it all bottled up.

But, I thought this was pretty accurate these days. I wonder what the results would've looked like if I'd done this last year...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home