Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm boring right now...

Let's see ... what's new in my life?

Well, I've spent the last three days with the jack ass at work learning how to do my job. (After I've been there 3 months. Whatever.) Anyhoo, I used a non-kid-friendly word (it was just me and him) but I'm sure it probably pissed him off. Sometimes I just do that. I don't mean to, but I get a little frustrated there, in case you haven't noticed.

So, it's still BS there. We'll see how long it lasts.

I went to see Bobby last night. He is a hot little man, but if he doesn't sing Keith Whitley next time, he's getting a flippity-flop up his ass!

All this week, I am wearing my Tigers t-shirt (Thanks, Krista, for hooking a girl up) and my orange flippity-flops. If they would somehow manage to beat the Yankees for the season, I will be the newest owner of an Old English D tattoo.

I'm kind of a pussy, so in a way I hope they don't win.

I have a question I would probably ask if my blog were not public. And two pictures to post. But it is, so now that will nag at all of you forever! Ha!

I am finally finishing reading "It's Called a Break-up Because it's Broken." Very good book. Should be required reading for all of us!

Kay's coming to visit in 10 days. My plan is for me to have as much fun this time as she did last time.

Well, OK, maybe not quite that much fun. I'd be satisfied with like 1/4 of the fun she had. ;)

3 comment(s):

I did have quite a good time in Nashvegas last time. I'm hoping for 1/4 that much fun as well. Who's this hot lil man you speak up?!? Hook a sista up. *MUAH*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/04/2006 11:25 PM  

Did you use the word-
f7ckity - f7ck- f7ck- f7ck- f7ck?

Cause you taught me that combination and that is fun.

By Blogger Unknown, at 10/05/2006 7:51 AM  

It was not worth such a great cuss word. That's for more whimsical distress.

My actual phrase was, "It's always when I go to work and I'm incredibly busy that I end up spending the entire evening processing fucking Power Rangers returns."

By Blogger Laura, at 10/05/2006 8:58 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home