Does anybody read these?

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Accidentally drunk and I don't care

So, when Kenny and Keith Urban invented the Cruzan Confusion, it got its name because it fucked them up a little. Keith probably should've not drunk them, all things considered. God love him. I just finally start to like Keith and now he has all this drama. I feel so bad for him. I know it sounds retarded, but I really am praying for him and Nicole. It just sucks that here they are just married, and what a great couple and now he has all these demons to battle again.

Since I'm drunk and they don't call it truth serum for no reason, I'm going to toss this out. OK, we're all pretty sure that Kenny and Vanessa have bumped uglies. And that's fine. They're both adults and frankly if Kenny wants to bang women in all his videos, I think everyone would think that's OK. So, now Sara Evans' husband is saying that Sara's humping Kenny. Now I don't know about recently, but I know what I've heard in the past. But let's just say that Kenny and Sara are going at it like dogs RIGHT NOW. What's that mean in the grand scheme of things?

It means that Kenny is now humping two people and neither of them are our favorite person who pretends to hump Kenny. Wonder what she'll come up with for this one?!?

Some days I just wish I were still in that loop to watch the grasping at straws...

Oh shit. I was totally writing this post for a reason, and I'll be damned if I remember why.

Oh yes, I remember. So I accidentally drank rum and got drunk during the first game of the World Series. And thank god I did or I might cry. Luckily I picked the Tigers in five, so it's all good.

And the real point was that since I'm too drunk to think (but you all knew that), I am just going to do an online survey. Thanks, Lindsay.

9 lasts...

9. last place you were in: Kroger
8. last cigarette: I think I had a drag of Kay's and/or Bobby's last weekend. If not, then smoking with Keith during roommate bonding night.
7. last beverage: Cruzan Confusions!!!
6. last kind of candy: Mentos, I think.
5. last phone call: Kay, but my stupid bitch phone ran out of battery and hung up on her.
4. last cd played: trisha yearwood, Jasper County
3. last bubble bath: before I moved. I love my parents' claw foot tub.
2. last time you cried: Thursday morning, in and after church.
1. last alcoholic drink: Rum, stupid ass rum.

8 have you evers...

8. have you ever dated someone twice: yes, bastard.
7. have you ever been cheated on: son of a bitch, yes.
6. have you ever cheated on someone: nope
5. have you ever kissed somebody and regretted it: surprisingly no
4. have you ever fallen in love: yep
3. have you ever lost someone: yes
2. have you ever been depressed: yes
1. have you ever dumped someone: yes

7 states you've been to... (leaving out the obvious ones)
7.: nevada
6.: California
5.: south carolina
4.: alabama
3.: illinois
2.: pennsylvania
1.: north dakota

6 things you've done today...
6.: worked, worked, worked
5.: drank
4.: talked to my roommate
3.: cuddled with Toffee Nut
2.: made a grilled cheese
1.: watched nick at nite

5 people you can tell pretty much anything to...
5.: amy
4.: kay
3.: toma
2.: marti
1.: krista

4 places you want to go...
4.: Italy
3.: virgin islands
2.: New England
1.: california (AGAIN!!!), but I guess we're on for Presidents Day. Woohoo!!!!

3 favorite colors...
3.: navy blue
2.: green
1.: maroon

2 things you want to do before you die...
2.: have kids
1.: own a house

1 person who you know will fill this out...
1.: I'll bet Kay does it.

1 comment(s):

I'm only putting this on my myspace cuz you put me and Bobby on the same line. I WANNA HUMP BOBBY DAVIS. It'll be up soon.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/22/2006 12:47 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home