Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I'm a writer!

I don't know if y'all have noticed in the last almost-700 posts here, but I'm a writer. OK, some of it I will admit did not look like writing, but I'm also addicted to online quizzes!

However, I have found someone who thinks I'm a great writer (I keep telling her that Hemingway and Plath are great; I'm just good), and she wants to pay me to write.

Yes, my friends, I have a J-O-B. A real one. With health insurance. (My poor broken tooth is very excited about that.)

I start next week. Writing for 40 hours a week. And getting paid for it.

Life is good, and the grass is green.

2 comment(s):

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEHAW! Praise the Lord! The power of prayer! I am sooooo sooooooooo happy for you and proud! NEVER A DOUBT IN MY MIND! Go get 'em.q

By Blogger TanteToma, at 10/24/2006 1:57 PM  

LJ got a job!
Wooo flippity flippin hooooo!
The grass is green?
Damn! I need to move south.

By Blogger Unknown, at 10/24/2006 4:37 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home