Does anybody read these?

Monday, October 23, 2006

Hello, coffee klatch?

I just wanted to make sure that you all realized that when you send links to my blog in your world-famous group e-mails that I can see when someone comes here from there. I can tell when y'all click on the link. I can see everything you do on my web site.

Seriously, there are plenty of great things to read in the library. I hear knitting is ALL the rage. I'm sure your new buddy Jenn could teach y'all photography.

My point is that it's been over a year. I cannot even believe that I am still on your radar screen. Moving on rocks. Y'all really should try it. Not because I'm annoyed by you, because I don't care. At all. But because you deserve it. I know you all don't believe me, but I don't hate any of you, and I really do want what's best for you.

And I refuse to believe that hanging on my every word can really be healthy for your healing process.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home