Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I heart polar bears!!!

We'll start today's post with a cute video of a dancing polar bear that I totally borrowed from dude on MySpace. It's fun.

Dancing bear

Add to My Profile | More Videos

I was very sad to learn that our teeny-tiny Nashville Zoo does not have polar bears. It's actually not very exciting, but you have to remember the only zoos I've ever been to are Toledo, Detroit, Cincinnati and Columbus, all of which are pretty darn good. And polar bear habitats are expensive, especially in the South. So, I was very pleased to find out that in Memphis, which is just a few hours away, there are polar bears. They're at the zoo, not at Graceland, as someone so kindly pointed out to me the other day.

Anyhoo, I'm excited because in the spring I get to go to Graceland and the Zoo to see the polar bears. I'm also going to go to Beale Street. I'm probably also a little excited about my tour guide for that adventure.

Memphis. Who knew?

So, I'm already excited about Spring. It seems like it'll never get here. Heck, I'm not 100% positive that I'll survive the next three weeks... And after that? Yikes. I try not to think about it.

I'm off to send a text message. I might check in tonight. But maybe I'll have plans...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home