Does anybody read these?

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Let's see, where to start...

Life is grand. I'm a very happy girl. There's someone around lately who helps to make me happy. I'm having a lot of fun.

And that's all I can really say about it right now. It's been a long time since I've had this much fun or laughed and smiled this much.

I have a great job. I just made reservations for my vacation next year. I have friends who love me. And I get goosebumps whenever someone walks in the room.

I thought I'd be washed up at thirty, and I am truly at the top of my game.

From the Polly Homemaker files: I made homemade noodles for Carol's Sunday School Thanksgiving dinner today and they were the hit of the party. They aren't really that hard to make, but they are time-consuming. They were delicious. And it's just one of those things you learn from your Grandma and you can't write down a recipe. You just do it and you know.

So, I ate a lot of fantastic food today, and tomorrow it's back to the grindstone. I have TWO half Marathons on my schedule for next year -- the Country Music Marathon here and the Rock and Roll Half-marathon in Virginia Beach Labor Day weekend. I also have my first training race in a couple of weeks, and it turns out it's not a 5 K; it's five MILES. So that's going to be fun times and I'm sure we'll see exactly how much training my fat ass needs. Ouch. But I'm ready, and it's for a good cause.

I'm getting serious. I need to look good when Lance has his wedding next summer. I don't want to be in thousands of dollars of wedding pictures looking like a beached whale.

But I think I looked pretty cute last night. I'm pretty sure I caught someone looking at my ass...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home