Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Late-night plans

So, I ended up having last-minute plans tonight, but I had fun so that was good. If I keep up with the bowling I'll be ready for the PBA tour soon enough.

However, I found out that three weeks has now turned into nine days. And as much as I joke about not abandoning me, I'm not really joking. My life has changed so much in the last few weeks just by having this amazing person in it, that I can't really think about the possibility of not seeing him for days on end. Two hours isn't really that far away, but when someone becomes a constant in your life, the reason you get out of bed on some days, then the last thing you really want to address is the fact that one day you're going to wake up and not know when you get to see them next. No late nights at Waffle House or IHOP (they're the only places open, so quit your smirking) watching him order all the parts to a sandwich and make it himself, no impromptu bowling or debating over whether or not you can make dinner for a finicky eater. Who's supposed to make faces at me during conference calls or drag me into my office for a bitch session?

As quickly as my life's been turned upside-down in a great way, I am facing the opposite and I don't like it. Not one little bit.

And if I'm crying this much now, I don't even want to think about what next Friday will look like...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home