Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Another smart quiz

I have a very bland, Midwestern accent. It's not fun Midwestern like Kay's South Dakota madness.

I do have some Southern phrases that have come into my vocabulary.

But nine times out of ten, I still call my Coke Zero pop and not coke. And soda? No way!

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Midland
 

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

The West
 
Boston
 
North Central
 
The South
 
The Inland North
 
Philadelphia
 
The Northeast
 
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

1 comment(s):

Yes, people do read this! I have been reading for a little while but never comment. I really enjoy your blog! I find it funny that you say that about the accent. I'm from Kansas and when I lived in Virginia people would tell me I had an accent. I thought they were crazy, but I guess it just depends on what you are used to hearing. Anyway, cheers to you with my "pop". :)

By Blogger Chula, at 12/28/2006 9:52 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home