Does anybody read these?

Friday, December 22, 2006

Did you ever?

Did you ever have something in your head, and when you went to put it down on paper or say it aloud, it just came out all wrong?

I'm sure you have.

I have the makings of a great blog post in my head. It seems great in my brain.

And every time I sit down here to write it, it ends up being way too personal, and I scrap it. And considering how personal some of my writing has been lately, I think that tells you that it's pretty damn personal.

I saved a draft this time. It'll get written. And really, honestly, I don't think it's anything that folks don't already know.

There's just something about writing it all out, committing to it in a public forum, that makes it a little scary.

And you should all know that really, deep down, I'm not a huge fan of putting myself on the line.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home