Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Quiz Time!

You Are a Tree
You love every part of the holidays, down to the candy canes and stockings. And you're goofy enough to put a Christmas tree ornament on your tree!
WhatChristmas Ornament Are You?


Your Christmas Song Is

All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth

Gee, if I could only
Have my two front teeth,
Then I could wish you
"Merry Christmas."

At Christmas, you are a happy soul who's easy to please.
You're biggest concern is making those around you smile.
What Christmas Carol Are You?


Your Christmas is Most Like: A Very Brady Christmas

For you, it's all about sharing times with family.
Even if you all get a bit cheesy at times.
What Movie Is Your Christmas Most Like?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home