Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Moonstone

Before I left my last job, the great girls who worked on my team gave me a moonstone ring. They told me that it would help me with weight loss, but just give me a general positive energy. I figured I needed all the help I could get, and I wore the ring all the time with my claddagh.

But the thinner I got, the bigger the moonstone ring got, and I tried to keep it on as best I could. I had a lot of great things happen in my life while I had the ring and it was very pretty, even if you didn't believe in the healing power of the crystals.

One day, during the really great parts of 2006, I realized that I'd lost my ring. I looked all over the house but never did find it. I suspect that it ended up in someone's sack at the Land of Misfit Toys during the holiday rush.

Obviously when we think about my life in November versus my life now, the moonstone wasn't hurting anything. I need to get back where I was. I want to be happy. I want someone to talk to on the phone and to crack jokes and to go places with me. I just miss the fun. I miss being so excited when my phone rang or when work was wrapping up because afterward we were going bowling or out to supper or something else. I don't have that anymore. I don't need a man to be happy. For the most part, I'm very happy right now. But there are things that I need a man for, and I'd like to do some of those things.

After all, I am an old lady and all.

So, I ordered a new moonstone. I think life was better when I had one. And besides, even if it's all hooey, they're still really pretty.

1 comment(s):

Ok so I want to see this here moonstone. I am interested in some positive energy. Where can I get one? LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/22/2007 8:05 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home