Does anybody read these?

Thursday, February 15, 2007

So, it turns out...

I talked to the tattoo guy today, and apparently (I don't know if all places are like this.) you have to go in and he takes a looksie at what you want to do and if he can do it then, he will but if not you have to schedule something later. I don't think that I have a really tall order, so maybe we can do it on Saturday. If not, I will keep you posted.

Just in case anyone thinks this is crazy and out of character for me, I just wanted to let you all know that I've debated the tattoo thing for a long time. I was going to get a daisy tattoo in college, but I'm pretty sure that Mike talked me out of it. I've wanted one for a long time. Now that I've left Detroit, the D seems like the way to go, even though everyone and their effing brother has one.

I don't have anyone to tell me no. And even though guys might say they don't want you to get one, all guys think they're sexy when they find them. Most likely, I'm the only person who'll ever see it, and it's important to me. Detroit's a big part of who I am. I guess that's why we all have Ds tattooed on us. And when I'm 70 years old in the nursing home, not only will Detroit still be important to me, everyone else will have saggy skin covered in tattoos, too. It's just something our generation does, for better or for worse.

Anyhoo, maybe soon enough I'll have a tattoo to show y'all. We'll see.

1 comment(s):

Just don't shave your head right before you do it....oh and stay out of rehab whiloe your at it LOL

By Blogger one4JC, at 2/17/2007 2:42 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home