Does anybody read these?

Monday, February 19, 2007

I'm really not that good...

Thanks, trying2hide!


How evil are you?

3 comment(s):

Odd. YOU are Angelic I am merely good. 'Prolly because you went to Catholic school for a stint? Perhaps? Did the preists and nuns put in a good word for you? Huh did they? Huh?

By Blogger Unknown, at 2/19/2007 11:23 AM  

I swear I'm not angelic. You can ask your sister. I make Jesus cry. She knows.

But yeah, it's because I love Notre Dame and Jesus loves Notre Dame. I got points for that.

By Blogger Laura, at 2/19/2007 11:27 AM  

I thought that was a Hispanic guy with the name Jesus...(Hey-zues)!

I didn't know you meant the BIG GUY upstairs was the one you are making cry!

Just kidding! You do have a great big good heart you just don't let too many people see it.

By Blogger one4JC, at 2/20/2007 7:35 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home