Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tattoo update...

So, Keith and I went to get our tattoos today. The guy was really nice and he have me a lot of advice, although it's going to have to be bigger than I'd planned. However, it's going to be really cool.

I just have to free my schedule up, because I have to have a break in the action where I can go two days without wearing pants.

I'll have to manuever my schedule to make that happen. As the tattoo artist said: You'll have it for the rest of your life so what's it matter if it takes a few days to get it scheduled.

I thought it was very funny that I had to pencil in some time that I could go without pants. I sent someone a text message telling him all about it.

Why? Because now he can think about me without pants for two days. He started it by making me look at naked pictures.

Making me. I crack myself up.

In a totally unrelated update, I have killed my iPod. It's official. It now has the frowny face of death. Since it's pretty much ruined regardless, I may see if I can convince my favorite geek to let me send it to her so she might take a peeksie and see if there is a fix other than replacing it. I'd like to think there has to be. I only dropped it once, and I can hardly believe that'd completely kill it.

Word on the street is that perhaps the cable that hooks the hard drive to the rest of it may have come undone. But damned if I know how to fix it. The local Mac place said they'd take a look for $30, which they'd apply to any repair bill but rumor has it that they suck, so I guess I'm back to begging the geek for mercy.

On the plus side, I'm getting plenty of hours at the Land of Misfit Toys. I have no life, but if I had time to spend money, I'd be good as gold. I will have to take two days off to not wear pants and all...

2 comment(s):

"Word on the street is that perhaps the cable that...."

LMAO

"but rumor has it that they suck"

I can see it now! You sneaking into an alley by the moonlight and meeting a stranger in the shadows smoking...

Psstt....hey dude can you tell me about fixing this thing? I only dropped it once!
LMAO

And not wearing pants for two days! Where is this tattoo going to be? Wait never mind I don't want to REALLY know this!

By Blogger one4JC, at 3/01/2007 2:06 PM  

Well, the original bet was: "If the Tigers beat the Yankees in the play-offs, I will tattoo a blue D on my ass."

Officially, we're calling it my hip.

By Blogger Laura, at 3/01/2007 2:08 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home