Does anybody read these?

Monday, February 26, 2007

Random thoughts

I'd missed talking on the phone until I started to doze off.

I think that Oscar winner, Nobel prize nominee, former Vice President Al Gore will run in 2008. So do pundits, so stop laughing at me. He's what America needs.

I'm starting to get used to my medicine.

I have to go to the dentist tomorrow and get a filling and fitted for my denture for the gaping hole in my mouth. When did my body start to fall apart? However told me things started going south at 30 was not lying.

I'm getting lots of hours at the Land of Misfit Toys, and even though I wish I had a social life, I could use the extra money with vacation and Lance's wedding coming up.

I can't wait for Kay to get here so I have a permanent drinking buddy.

I'm getting my tattoo on Tuesday. I think Keith's getting one too.

1 comment(s):

Fellow drinking buddy/Bobby Davis concert goer. THAT'S ME!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/27/2007 11:14 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home