Does anybody read these?

Friday, February 23, 2007

Moonstone Part 2

This is the actual ring I just bought on Ebay today. It looks exactly like my old one, which I loved.

And apparently it's already working...

I'm doing much better today. And not just because I got to hear Zac Hacker sing "Lady," see Blake Shelton sing "Don't Make Me" and got some love from Chris Young.

I just realized that life will be OK. And that rocks.

2 comment(s):

Oh I love that!!! I am going to search for a moonstone because I could really use one I think lol.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/23/2007 12:17 PM  

Pretty - pretty ring! Uhm I like it I love it I want some more of it.
Oh is that Chris Young fellow available? Perhaps you could date him? And what is the "Nashville Star"

By Blogger Unknown, at 2/24/2007 9:30 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home