Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Leisure Reading

This article in today's Memphis Commercial Appeal explains a lot. I didn't really get everything about the big, giant mess that I ended up in until I read it.

Wow, I can't even imagine being so desperate for attention.

Go read it. Then come back, and maybe we'll discuss ...

(And if I have any lurkers left, you should definitely click on the link. It all makes sense now, and it could've been much, much worse.)

3 comment(s):

Oh the stories I could tell you about fake internet illnesses and disasters! That article was quite tame, actually. Might have to share some of more memorable things I've come across after being online for 13+ years in the Moderators' Corner.

And just for the record? I'm not Amber! *giggle* I didn't even know thecatsite.com existed until I saw the article. I think I might have to register there, though ... :-)

By Blogger Unknown, at 3/06/2007 6:19 PM  

WOW! Does that sound familiar? Horrible, tragedy all made up! It amazes me what some people will do for attention. After last year I was not all that surprised as I read that article since we had figured out she was a BIG LIAR!

By Blogger rosalie, at 3/06/2007 7:44 PM  

OMG! How freakin hilarious and ironic is THAT article. Hmmmmm...web site web site? LOL

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/07/2007 1:34 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home