Does anybody read these?

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Love, Pain and the whole crazy thing...

(Have I mentioned my new-found love for Keith Urban lately. Sidebar: He gets his tattoos at my place. I saw pictures.)

Anyhow, this is more than the name of Keith's latest album. It's also the current theme of the thoughts running through my head. (What? Do your thoughts not have a theme?!?)

I'm writing something in my brain and it'll be here soon enough. (Yes, this is a teaser.)

New post. Tonight after Nashville Star.

OK, that's odd. The promos in my head play back in Cowboy Troy's voice.

If you're dying to read real things written by me, I'm shooting to have a post with my prediction for tonight's winner before I leave work. Because otherwise it would be moot.

But for right now, I need to go do some stuff because people here at the office are also dying to read things written by me. Mostly because they pay me to do it.

1 comment(s):

I think Keith Urban is a Cutie Patootie!!!

By Blogger Daisy, at 3/04/2007 5:42 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home