Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Yummmm...birthday cake

Speaking of Kenny's birthday (OK, I know we weren't, but now we are), I wanted to share a picture with you.

Toward the end of the night, my not-so-sober self realized that we needed some sort of proof that we got to eat birthday cake off KC's hand.

Laura pointed out to me that I still had blue on my tongue from the icing. Proof. Good.

So, I stuck my tongue out for a picture. And then as I'm getting all Gene Simmons on her, I realize I need to do devil horns too.

This was the result. I'm so sexy. How am I single?

4 comment(s):

oh my goodness!!!
that is just tooo funny!!!
I really needed to laugh today so thanks!! Lee

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/04/2007 4:03 PM  

LMAO!!!! Seriously, how ARE you single?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/04/2007 7:41 PM  

I'm hoping that if more people see the picture of my tongue, that'll help. ;)

By Blogger Laura, at 4/04/2007 10:08 PM  

You are so adorable I just can't imagine why you are still single. I love the pic!

By Blogger rosalie, at 4/07/2007 9:36 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home