Does anybody read these?

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Advice

I have two huge memory cards for my computer, and I hadn't deleted them since sometime in 2005. Well, last week at the Jason Michael Carroll concert, I had to replace my first card. And between that and Kenny's birthday party, I was seriously running out of space.

I had to clean my cards off tonight, and that meant making sure that everything had gotten downloaded to my hard drive.

While I was doing that, I found a few random photos that had never made it off the camera. There were the pictures of my daddy and his friends building my mom's new green house for Mother's Day last year. I'll have to send those to him.

But more importantly, there was this picture. I happened to have my camera in the car when I drove past a church down the street last fall. The sign out front struck a chord with me, so I took a picture really quickly, praying that the red light would not change.

When I think about where I was in my life then, it's funny that I just now got around to sharing it with all of you.

Without further ado, here it is:

1 comment(s):

I love the fact that you are so real here! Thank you for what you put out there.

By Blogger one4JC, at 4/01/2007 5:23 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home