Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Birthdays...

Recently folks have been asking me what I want for my birthday.

You should all know by now that I don't care if people buy me gifts or not. I like gifts, but I can never really think of anything I need. I've lived on my own for more than 10 years now, and I have a good job. Generally, I buy things when I want them, and I definitely buy them when I need them.

But here are some cool things I don't have that would make nice gifts, if you are so inclined.

CDs:
Jason Aldean, "Relentless" (This doesn't come out until May 29, but I am willing to wait!)
Tim McGraw, "Let It Go"
Gretchen Wilson, "One of the Boys"
Miranda Lambert, "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" (Me? Never ...)
"Hag - The Best of Merle Haggard"
Willie Nelson, Ray Price and Merle - "Last of the Breed"
(iTunes gift cards -- also nice!)

DVDs:
The Queen
The Holiday

Anything from Bath & Body Works makes a nice gift. I'm in to salt and sugar scrubs, especially ones that smell like margaritas.

I always love silver-colored jewelry (will not turn up my nose at white gold or platinum).

I went to Target last night, and I'm supposed to be watching my money, so I did not buy the $8 throw pillows in teal and brown that match my room that I wanted. They also have a way-cool flip-flop beach towel. Just saying if you happen to be there and are shopping.

Flowers sent to my work -- also good.

My amazon.com wish list is not up-to-date, but I did delete the things that I've bought or received, so everything there would still make a nice gift. (Even the iPod, since mine is currently in the hospital. Yay, Beth!)


My Amazon.com Wish List

But, seriously, no one has to buy me anything. I'm content. But then again, presents never hurt anyone!

1 comment(s):

I love the movie "The Holiday" it is great.

By Blogger rosalie, at 5/15/2007 7:00 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home