Does anybody read these?

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Apparently...

...Bill Clinton should've just ordered Monica Lewinsky to not testify and call it "executive privilege."

Is anyone else distressed that our president somehow seems to think that he and the entire executive branch of government is above the law.

Bill Clinton got impeached for getting a blow job.

Our current president is spinning out of control and destroying the integrity of our nation.

Where's Kenneth Starr now?

1 comment(s):

UMMM Yeah!!! I am very distressed of the actions of our current president.

For the record....No, I didn't vote for this President, but on the day of 9/11, I like many Americans supported our President and our government. My patriotism was right up there. I trusted Bush to do the right thing in the following years. Over this time since 9/11, he's made a mockery out of what this country was founded on and taken any pride I had and covered it with embarrassment and betrayal. He's lied to all of us. He feels he's above the law and all of his cronies with him.

By Blogger Daisy, at 7/18/2007 8:15 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home