Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Ahhhhhhhhh...

I'm not sure who reads my blog these days. Somewhere along the line, I stopped caring. There's not much to read anyhow. I wish I had more time. Maybe someday soon. Maybe. Hopefully someday all the chips will fall into place. We'll see...

Regardless, there are things that I'd kind of like to say, but I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I know ... that's kind of new for me. Not really, but as much as I'd like to vent it's not going to solve anything at all. I don't know that there is a solution for anything.

Vacation might not be a solution, but I sure hope it's a respite. I'm starting to worry about 9 different personalities in one house with four bedrooms. I just want to chill out, not freak out. I don't really want to live by a schedule; I do that everyday of my life. I do want to see the island, and I do have a few things planned, but mostly I have some good music, cheap rum and a whole stack of chick lit (and one Nick Hornby book) to read.

I need a break. I just want to get away from everything and I can't wait. I'm hoping to finish packing this evening.

Here's a picture. It might be the last one until I get back. (But then they won't be ones I stole from the Internet.)

5 comment(s):

Amen, sister! See you there! It's going to be terrific and drama-free! Why? BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE THE SAME GOAL, ROCK ON!! Travel safe, see you Sunday; love you! xo

By Blogger TanteToma, at 10/03/2007 10:08 PM  

Ah..great pic!

By Blogger Unknown, at 10/04/2007 6:08 PM  

Ahhhh man!! Toma gets to go???
soo not fair (pout pout kicking rocks)

you guys have a wonderful time!!
you are not allowed to stress and you are required to have fun.
so there, I told you!!

dive in that beautiful water once for me, K??

Lee

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/04/2007 9:48 PM  

Just wanted to wish you safe travels and a great trip. Don't worry about the coozie, they have them on line again WOOHOO!!!! Drink several for me.
C

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/06/2007 5:31 PM  

Are you back yet? I want to see pictures!

By Blogger one4JC, at 10/13/2007 6:26 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home