Does anybody read these?

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Three cheers ...

... for conch fritters and pasta salad. (I wish I could remember what kind of red drink I was having -- I swear I had bushwackers the first night!)

6-4 RH gang

Woody's Seafood Saloon. Cruz Bay, St. John.

Stalkers need not apply.

7 comment(s):

Mmmm. I miss conch. I love conch and eggs, conch fritters, conch stew. . . mmmm. Do they do lots of grits there too like in the Bahamas and St. Thomas? How about johnny cakes?

By Blogger Sheri, at 9/21/2008 10:38 PM  

We'll be there soon!

By Blogger Char by the Sea, at 9/21/2008 11:53 PM  

I never really saw a lot of grits, but then again I'm not a huge grits fan. We never did get johnny cakes, but I hear they are there!

By Blogger Laura, at 9/22/2008 8:15 AM  

Six for Red Hook!
Remember how crabby everyone was that first night?

But it got better. Oh, it got sooo better. Especially when we sent DD and the Clan on a mission to Skinny Legs.

Goodtimes.

By Blogger TanteToma, at 9/22/2008 1:14 PM  

Rosalie and I were talking about that the other night. My favorite part is how they swear they never went, yet we saw them.

In some of our photobucket pictures, there's a pic of her dosing up at the dining room table if you look closely. It's lovely.

We are going to miss you, but I'll drink a Summer Ale (or six, because they come in those neat little packages) for you!

By Blogger Laura, at 9/22/2008 1:25 PM  

I actually don't remember seeing that picture before now. Good times! As Toma said, you can tell how grumpy everyone was.

By Blogger rosalie, at 9/23/2008 10:59 PM  

I wasn't grumpy. You can't be pissed off in paradise. (At least I don't remember being grumpy. Not after I wrestled my garden shower back from DD!)

By Blogger Laura, at 9/23/2008 11:01 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home