Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A few thoughts

I need to get back to work soon. Busy, busy.

My grandma, aunt and mom are coming a few days next week. I need to figure out what to do with them Monday. I'm taking the day off to spend it with them.

I have had a personal epiphany, but I'm not ready to share it yet. I will say this: No more emotional blackmail, but no more feeling like I have to put up with certain shit because nothing better will come along. If this is the best there is, it will work out. If not, then when I'm ready, something better will fit into my life. Being physically alone every fucking night is not worse than being emotionally alone, especially after you crank out a couple of kids and have a mortgage payment. There are just too many unanswered questions.

It's like I told someone the other day (whom I suspect was fucking with me): I'm sick of people fucking with me. I'm just over it. I just don't have the time or energy for people who take, take, take and have nothing to give. For people who expect me to drop everything for them, but I am not even a b-list priority for them. Done.

And, lastly, I just wanted you all to know that I am not cleaning iguana shit off the pool deck next month. Not happening. I might cook on vacation, but I'm not cleaning up after giant, green lizards. With teeth. And poky things on their backs.

On the plus side, only three weeks left...

3 comment(s):

I HATE users, abusers and takers. I have pretty much cut them out of my life as well. You're better off.

By Blogger Daisy, at 10/14/2008 7:13 PM  

oh oh... I'll do it!! I'll be happy to clean iguana s*** off the pool deck next month. "Speez is cleaning up iguana s*** in paradise"... Sounds like a song from that one country artist.. what's his name?? Kenny Chesney, that's it. Now, just get me to that pool deck!!

Have a wonderful time, LJ. I am insanely jealous of all of you who get to go on that trip.

Speez

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/15/2008 7:14 AM  

I hope there is a hose somewhere handy because otherwise it can just stay there. As for the rest well you know my take on that. Less than 3 weeks to go! See you at the ferry dock.

By Blogger rosalie, at 10/18/2008 2:32 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home