Does anybody read these?

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hi there.

I've been incommunicado lately.

I checked my MySpace for the first time in weeks because I had new friend requests. But I didn't know them, so I didn't approve them. Funny how that works. I still haven't checked my facebook, even though I know I have people there who want to be my friend. It's just not my bag. I'll go in and approve them eventually -- as soon as I remember my password.

Vacation's in less than a month. I'm already packed for the most part, because I wanted to make sure everything fit in my suitcase -- it does. I'm really looking forward to it. I need a vacation big time.

My magazine was put to bed yesterday, and I tore out of work an hour early because I worked on Sunday. We had our national convention for work in Nashville this week. It was great.

I cooked my own pumpkins and freezed them for Thanksgiving pies. I also bought a table runner and some candles so I can be festive when everyone shows up at my house.

Nothing too much else going on. I just can't wait for vacation. I need it.

Hello, Smoothie Stand? Have one waiting for me!

Photobucket

1 comment(s):

I can't wait! I haven't started packing yet, so I should get on that soon. We'll have a wonderful time and we'll definitely have a smoothie.

By Blogger Char by the Sea, at 10/12/2008 12:09 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home