Does anybody read these?

Monday, June 15, 2009

When life hits...

Lately, I've often said I feel like I have it coming at me from all directions. And really I do.

I got new bosses at both jobs and both have their -- how do I say this politely? -- challenges. I barely get any hours at Toys R Us now, which would be good if I didn't have a car payment that I have to pay every month. Of course, that's my own fault for buying my new car.

So, I have a lot of work challenges lately to say the least. (That is, if you consider sitting at your desk and crying a "challenge.")

But, really, honestly, I think most of my funk is because of this stupid accident. I am finally to the point where I don't have a lot of pain, so that's good. However, my teeth aren't fixed, and my insurance company still wants their money back. The bar owner seems hesitant to give it to them. So, today I e-mailed an attorney. I think it's all ridiculous, but I really have no choice. Much like half the things in my life, I'm up against a wall on this.

Personally, life is still good. Chris still needs to get a job, but he will eventually. I'd like for him to get a really good one, so I wouldn't have to worry so much about the inevitible hammer dropping around here.

I know everything will work out. It always does. I just have to get through the rough patches, and there seem to be an awful lot of them lately.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home