Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hot diggity dog!

Once a month, I go to my therapist and we talk about how people judge me about my weight and how I feel about that.

And after I leave there, I go next door to the best hotdog place in the world and get a hotdog and onion rings. Then the next day, I get back to my fruit smoothies and breakfast burritos.

Why am I telling you this? I am not exactly sure. Not only is not any of your damn business, but I would think that these mundane details of my life would bore people. I also know from losing an hour of my life and a $59 copay that it's OK to eat whatever you want and it's not doing you any favors to be terrified of food.

I don't know why I am bitching about this except that every freaking month I go and have a great hour at therapy and then it's always less than hour when I get back to real life and someone undoes everything I was just feeling great about. Every. Single. Time.

I'm not sure what the point of bitching about it is except that this is my blog and I'm allowed to bitch about whatever I want. Nothing's ever going to change so there's no point in saying anything. Even when I recently did have a weight-related incident that was so inappropriate that I felt the urge to say something to my boss, it didn't change the overwhelmingly negative attitude of all the fat-haters in this office. Basically it was just chalked up to some people are mean girls and they aren't going to change.

While I was enjoying my smoothie (no, seriously, it was quite good), I read my little Overeaters Anonymous daily meditation. I wish I could say that it has given me some sort of inner peace, but it hasn't. I'm going to just wrap up with this and cry for a little bit.

 Life would probably be awesome if people didn't try their damnedest to get me down at every corner.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home