Does anybody read these?

Thursday, September 08, 2005

No clever title today...

Let's start with the Song of the Day: "Nothin' to Lose" by Josh Gracin. I was listening to it on my mp3 player today. First of all it reminds me of going to see Josh in Columbus in March. It was an awesome show. We were in the front row. I have great pics in my Photobucket, if anyone hasn't seen them. And honestly, I think Josh is the closest thing to Garth Brooks out there right now. Lots of energy, puts on a great show. I know you'd think that with all the Kenny shows I've seen this year that I could compare Kenny to Garth, and I could. Kenny's shows are BIG. He has a lot of money to put something fancy together, and then he charges me a lot to come see it. For just being a man, a band and a bar, Josh puts on one helluva show. Kenny has a lot more resources to do it. So, it's like apples to oranges. Anyhow, if you haven't seen Josh live, go. Actually if you haven't seen Kenny, you should do that too. Last word on this song: I think that it explains why I chased a boy with yellow hair across America all summer. Sometimes you do crazy things when someone catches your eye. If we could explain it, I think relationships would be a lot easier...

I never did finish this post Thursday night. Got a little sidetracked. So, I'll leave it as it is and move on to Saturday if that's OK.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home