Does anybody read these?

Friday, October 14, 2005

Destination NashVegas

I feel like I am finally getting back into the swing of things with the walking. I am actually looking forward to it tomorrow. Having a goal and working towards it seems to help immensely.

I added some new songs to the mp3 player today. Don't ask what they were, because I don't remember, but I do remember that they are good. One is Garth's new one. Yay, Garth. More on that later...

Still have a walking companion. I love the Sparkster, but he's a big pain in my ass. Today he wanted to have a throwdown with the dog at the end of the road. I had to stop walking to yell at him, and I need to keep moving and stay motivated. Well, at least the baby copperhead we encountered on our journey left us alone. I wasn't as worried about me as I was Sparky; he's just little. Now don't get me wrong, I'm still scared as hell by snakes and this one was no exception even though it was no bigger around than my thumb.

Miles logged: 2.4

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home