Does anybody read these?

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Just not in the mood...

I know I'm neglecting my blog a little. I have this big long list of things to talk about, but I just haven't felt the urge to sit down and put it all down here. I think it's partly because the trackpad on the laptop is driving me nuts. Maybe tomorrow I'll plug in the mouse and shut the damn trackpad off before I hurl my computer out the window. It seems like everytime I come up with something to say somewhere it deletes it. That's not very nice at all. So once I get the technical issues figured out, along with have more than 20 seconds to articulate my thoughts, I'll throw some stuff out there for you.

I do have a song of the day. It's on the mp3 player's play list, so I heard it out on my walk today. It's a classic, and a little food for thought in a humorous way. I'll post it here, because I'm not sure if a lot of people have heard it...

Men Don't Change
Performed by Amy Dalley
Written by Amy Dalley and Lee Miller

He was a bad boy and I was a good girl
He needed me to smooth out the edges
He'd get his drink on and flirt with the ladies
After two years of his crap I quit begging
I'm a magnet for the fixer upper man
If I know it's fire, why do I let it burn my hand

Cupid works for the devil
Be suspicious if he cries
You know sex is usually good
Yeah, but it ain't always right
Chocolate is a band-aid and no matter what they say
Shoes don't stretch and men don't change

My friend Lisa, she loves a liar
She found about his other girlfriends
He makes excuses so she forgives him
She swears she's gonna leave if he screws up again
But he's good looking, that's why she don't see
He's got her exactly where he wants her to be

(Repeat Chorus)

I just met a brand new guy
So far so good
I hope he don't change at all

(Repeat Chorus)

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home