Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Horoscopes, Hockey and Hump Day...

Taking a quick break from work. (I think people call it lunch when they actually have time to eat, we'll call it a sanity break today.) Just wanted to post a few thoughts running through my head before I lose them.

First off, there are 20 million things running through my mind but most of them are just going to stay there because this is today's horoscope:

You are as busy as a bee today, but are having so much fun that you might not even care that there is so much to do. You surely have people to see and places to go, and it probably isn't just for work. Remember not to say too much; you could ruin a perfectly good opportunity by revealing your secrets.

So, I think today there's plenty I'm not sharing with anyone. Actually it's not a bad day. Things are groovy.

Hockey starts tonight. I have no idea if it'll ever be on TV again, but I'm sure someone somewhere will let me know how my Red Wings are doing.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home