Does anybody read these?

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Normally I don't complain about being a woman...

...but today I'm going to. In fact, about three days a month, I'd rather be anything else, I think. I'm grumpy; I'll cry at the drop of a hat; have no energy; ache all over; want to eat everthing in my path, including a whole bag of chocolates that weren't very good. I don't think being a man is the solution. Surprisingly, I don't even think killing all the men is the solution. I just want to curl up in bed with a cup of tea and watch a DVD.

Unfortunately, I don't have that luxury. I'm still working on that proposal for work that I've been mulling over the last few days. It is so hard to jump into the middle of a project with absolutely no knowledge of what is being done and pull together a report on it. Here's hoping I can wing it. I've postponed the agony as long as I can, and I want to get a draft to my boss this evening so I can finish it up tomorrow. I'd planned to spend yesterday working on it, but lots to be done here because my mom left today to go to Vegas for four days.

I may write some more later (assuming I get my homework done, lol). I've always got things to say, so I may feel compelled to ramble on about something this evening. I am sure I'll be wound up after going to my class at church where I always end up sitting next to the poster boy for fringe catholicism. I might just go off on that topic at some point too. You just never know with me.

I hope that my mom remembers to send me postcards. Recently I've gone on this postcard kick and I've been asking everyone to send me postcards. I think I'll scan them in so that folks can see them. There have been some really neat ones. I especially like postcards from places I've never been before. So, next time you're on vacation, send me a postcard. They're fun!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home